28 January 2016

movie tips #7


Paper Towns
''After an all night adventure, Quentin's life-long crush, Margo, disappears, leaving behind clues that Quentin and his friends follow on the journey of a lifetime.....''

I expected much more from this movie, mainly because the hype about it was big and it quite disappointed me. Honestly I think that The Fault in our stars was much better. I can't say that Paper Towns was a bad movie, it was good but I think it's overrated. I haven't read the book yet but everyone says it's better than the movie so maybe I will give it another chance in the future.



Transit
''A gang of bank robbers hide their loot in the car of a family going camping. They chase down the family to kill them and get the loot back, but run into a fight.....''

This movie was exciting for me, because I usually don't like this type of movies but this one was different. The first half of it was okay but then it got much more thrilling (and more brutal) and there were scenes which were actually pretty scary and shocking. Don't watch this alone! :D haha.



Gravity
''A medical engineer and an astronaut work together to survive after an accident leaves them adrift in space.....''

As I love movies about space travelling and cosmonautics, this was no exception. I really love the idea of this movie and the cinematography was unbelievable. And the ending... no words. Recommended! If you liked Interstellar or The Martian, you definitely have to watch this one!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ♥