28 December 2015

nye makeup tutorial

Hello beauties♥ Hope you're enjoying your christmas holidays!
As New Year's Eve is coming I thought I would show you my festive makeup routine step by step.

FACE
 I'm starting with the LANCOME Hydra Glow primer, I use this every morning before applying my makeup. It has got soft finish and my skin is ideally moisturised and radiant.  
I don't use full coverage foundation on daily basis so the VICHY Idéalia BB cream is perfect. It's really light and brightening.
For a concealer and highlighting i use VICHY Teint Ideal concealer. This roll-on illuminating concealer is a dream!


I'm finishing my face makeup with the RIMMEL Stay Matte powder which leaves your skin perfectly matte and soft, and a blush, bronzer and highlighter from the TOO FACED Natural face palette which is the most helpful palette ever.



BROWS
I prefer more powdery brow-products but my routine changes every day. In this tutorial I use BENEFIT Instant Brow pencil and the shade 'Cover' from the NAKED 2 basics palette.


EYES

I always prime my eyelids with a UD Primer potion which prevents creasing your eye 
shadows. 
Next I continue with my all-time favourite NAKED 3 palette and use the shades 'Strange', 'Dust' and 'Limit'. I love UD eye shadows because they're beautifully pigmented and creamy.


To finish the eye look I'm creating a winged eyeliner with my SEPHORA eyeliner and adding black BENEFIT They're real mascara.


LIPS
During the day I'm just wearing my EOS lip balm, but in the evening I will put on the RIMMEL Provocalips in the shade 'Play with fire', which is a really long-lasting and vivid lipstick.



Hope you liked this tutorial and let me know if you would like to read more articles like this one:) 

12 comments:

  1. Super nice dear!!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ta linka zo Sephory ma netradicne balenie :)
    Pozyvam na povianocnu GA o Guess a Dermacol:) tu: http://www.biancaprincipessa.blogspot.sk/2015/12/povianocna-ga.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No ona je prave takhle ergonomicky zatocena, aby se lepe drzela :))
      Diky:)

      Delete
  3. You always look so gorgeous! I love your makeup :) I love those lipbalms, too! :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Tamara! ♥ I love eos lipbalms:)

      Delete
  4. thank you for the post!! I love the They're real!!

    kisses and happy holidays.
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably the best mascara ever!
      Thank you Carol♥

      Delete
  5. Krásne fotky, opäť. Čo viac dodať! :)


    sydneysleek

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely makeup and most of your products are also my favorite, just like Naked palettes and also my mascara is They're real ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion & beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are perfect! Thank you:)))<3

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥