20 September 2015

movie tips #5


The Maze Runner
''Thomas is deposited in a community of boys after his memory is erased, soon learning they're all trapped in a maze that will require him to join forces with fellow "runners" for a shot at escape...''

I finished the book few days ago and I have to say that it was better than the movie. But I really enjoyed the movie too because it is really adventurous and if you like gripping movies and Dylan O'Brien, this is definitely something for you! Can't wait to read and watch the second part!



12 Years a Slave
''In the antebellum United States, Solomon Northup, a free black man from upstate New York, is abducted and sold into slavery....''

This movie was the most truthful movie I have ever seen... It authentically shows the threatening side of slavery and I was literally frozen throughout the whole film. If you're interested in those types of movies, you have to watch this one without a doubt.


The Theory Of Everything
''A look at the relationship between the famous physicist Stephen Hawking and his wife....''

A lot of my friends were talking about this movie and they were recommending it to me, so I eventually had to watch it and i don't regret it! It was really beautiful and Eddie Redmayne who played Stephen Hawking is so talented, his performance was unbelievable.







2 comments:

  1. Maze Runner it's so cool ! It's one of my favourite movies !
    xoxo

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ♥