19 August 2015

movie tips #4


Gone Girl
''With his wife's disappearance having become the focus of an intense media circus, a man sees the spotlight turned on him when it's suspected that he may not be innocent...''

My friend told me about this movie and I honestly didn't expect much...But this movie is insane! If this doesn't give you chills, nothing will. I immediately fell in love with this movie and I can't wait to read the book as well. 



Pitch Perfect 2
''After a humiliating command performance at Lincoln Center, the Barden Bellas enter an international competition that no American group has ever won in order to regain their status and right to perform...''

If you saw the first part and you liked it, you definitely have to watch the second movie! I laughed, I cried and I enjoyed this movie to the fullest. It's a typical american movie about friendship and love, but it's completed by a lot of great songs!




Unbroken
''After a near-fatal plane crash in WWII, Olympian Louis Zamperini spends a harrowing 47 days in a raft with two fellow crewmen before he's caught by the Japanese navy and sent to a prisoner-of-war camp....''

It may seem unusual or boring but I love war movies. And when you add my favorite actors... even better! This movie was inspired by true events and I was kinda emotional when it ended, but I truly admire the main character. 




What do you think about my movie tips? Have you seen any other cool movie lately?:)

46 comments:

  1. I already watched Gone Girl a few times and it's my favourite movie ! I mean it's such an incredable movie with great actors, and the story it's just so breathtaking !
    I'm following you dear, check my blog and if you like it follow me too :)
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Gone Girl and liked it very much!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices!
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see Gone Girl! I've heard it's suuuuper creepy + thought-provoking. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should watch it asap! It's great!:))

      Delete
  5. I want to see pitch perfect 2 so bad! I just recently saw the first one and it was hilarious! Great choices! Gone girl is also a very good film, a little weird, but very good! haha
    http://amanda-speroni.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!:)) Pitch Perfect is so funny, I love Hailee Steinfeld in it :))♥

      Delete
  6. Love it! I need to see pitch perfect :D

    xoxo
    http://www.letterstolucia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another amazing post and love the content!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved pitch perfect 2!! Not as good as the first but still great music and very cute movie!!!!

    Stop by my blog sometime!!

    xoxo

    Marianna | Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't have high expectations of Gone Girl until now, thanks for the review - very helpful! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Unbroken is soooo beautiful ! I really like it. :) x

    _Aishettina_

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice tips my dear! I think Gone Gorl It will be my favorite. Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't watch Unbroken yet. But Pitch Perfect 2 and Gone Girl are amazing! :) :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles
    Palming Pebbles FB

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved Gone Girl, even though it is super messed up! XX
    Hannah
    http://www.notmycircusblog.com/miles-of-green/

    ReplyDelete
  14. FILM NEZLOMNÝ JE JEDEN Z MÝCH ÚPLNĚ NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍCH FILMŮ♥♥♥
    ADEL'S FASHION LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gone Girl som zatiaľ len čítala, ale plánujem si ten film aj pozrieť, pretože kniha ma veľmi zaujímala :)
    THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing post and great choies!
    Un abbraccio e buona estate!
    Valentina Astorino e Eva Sabin The AnarChic

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these movie tips! Thanks, lady xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Unbroken is the only movie I haven't seen. I read Gone Girl and thought they did a great job turning into a movie. Loved, loved, loved Pitch Perfect! I saw it 3 times. :)

    Diane
    www.mychaneltaste.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Every time I asked someone if they liked "Gone Girl", the only answers I get are "yes, I loved it" or "no, I hated it". Both very strong. So I really don't know what to do about this movie... I guess it is not appropriate for a romantic night and neither for a bad mood day. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I totally agree. I loved it and I think it is a movie for days when you just lust for some mystery;))

      Delete
  20. Pitch Perfect 2 was a great movie. as for the other 2 I havent seen that.. Hopefully soon. :)

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ♥