14 July 2015

movie tips #3



Ginger & Rosa
''A look at the lives of two teenage girls - inseparable friends Ginger and Rosa -- growing up in 1960s London, and the pivotal event that comes to redefine their relationship...''

This movie is better than I expected! It's really interesting and now i love watching it again and again. I adore Elle's character Ginger, she is so smart and talented!



Interstellar
''A team of explorers travel through a wormhole in space in an attempt to ensure humanity's survival...''

Another Christopher Nolan's film... and another goddamn complicated yet great must-see film! This movie is not only about black holes, gravity and space travelling, it's also about father-daughter relationship and time paradox. And it's so genius and emotionally powerful! Interstellar basically goes beyond all of the other scifi movies you have seen! I really love this movie! 




The Vow
''A car accident puts Paige in a coma, and when she wakes up with severe memory loss, her husband Leo works to win her heart again...''

This movie is about the power of love and marriage. It's inspired by true events and it's quite sad but at the same time beautiful.. I really like it and you should watch it at least once(not just because Channing Tatum:))).





9 comments:

  1. I'm interested in seeing Ginger and Rosa, it sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I was watching Ginger and Rosa and I am not sure what was it about :/ But what I would recommend you is movie called Very good girls - I really like this one :)
    Lenny Mali in Denmark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it shows the truth and the realness... that life is not always as you dream it... Well try to watch it again, maybe you'll understand this time:)
      Anyway, thank you for the tip :))

      Delete
  3. Great post! These all look like very interesting movies.

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was pinning away for such type of blogs, thanks for posting this for us.New movies on putlocker

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ♥