19 March 2015

movie tips #2



Love, Rosie


"Rosie and Alex are best friends until Alex's family moves to America. They gamble everything to keep their love and friendship alive over the years and miles..."



This movie sooo cute, I both laughed and cried many times! This is a movie that I think suits almost everyone who loves romantic comedies. And Lily Collins is so talented! Perfect for a night when you just want to get warm and cosy and watch something romantic! 







Inception


"A thief who steals corporate secrets through use of dream-sharing technology is given the inverse task of planting an idea into the mind of a CEO..."



So, this might look quite hard to understand and complicated and it really is mind-blowing. I had to watch it two times until I completely understand the meaning and the idea of it. But oh my god! This movie is so genius! I love Leonardo DiCaprio and I think that Inception is a whole new level. Recommended!








My Week with Marilyn


"A young boy, Colin Clark, an employee of Sir Laurence Olivier's, documents the tense interaction between Olivier and Marilyn Monroe during the production of The Prince and the Showgirl..."



How have I missed this movie for 4 years? It was so moving and I didn't want it to end! It’s a great movie that is a must-see for all romance lovers. 










2 comments:

  1. S láskou Rosie bych chtěla vidět. Mám to už stažené v počítači, ale pořád se k tomu nemůžu dostat :/.
    Zvu Tě na SOUTĚŽ , ve které můžeš vyhrát den se značkou Yves Rocher, se mnou, dalšími bloggerkami a především se zúčastnit projektu, díky němuž můžeš ukázat svou lásku k přírodě :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Určitě se podívej, je to krásný :))
      Děkuji:)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥