17 June 2014

england


My England trip was fantastic. Everything was perfect and we had a great time. I spent seven days staying with my best friend and our host family in York. We visited a lot of beautiful and interesting towns and historical places. I really want to go back, because I love the atmosphere and how everyone is so nice and kind with you. These memories will last forever. 
“You get a strange feeling when you're about to leave a place, like you'll not only miss the people you love but you'll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you'll never be this way ever again.” 












































3 comments:

  1. To je nádhera, moře a útesy, to bych někdy také chtěla zažít na vlastní oči :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post, I loved all the photographs! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ♥