30 December 2013

recap of 2013


Hey! I've had an amazing year, it happened a lot of things. So I think it would be really nice to show you at least a few photos. :)) 

January



February
We went to Gran Canaria, it was incredibly nice ♥ I miss this week!


March
It was my birthday! I got a lot of nice presents and a Canon camera ♥



April - May
Easter, early summer, fun with girls ♥



June
we had a lot of fun with friends and family ♥ I also had a graduation concert with saxophone


July
incredibly nice week with Natalyy in Beskydy mountains



August
golf camp, vacation at grandma's, fun, sun, pool, colorful flowers, tasty food 




September
back to school, but it was so nice to see my friends again





October




November


December
We had an amazing week in Portugal!... sea, beach, food, time with family, relaxing, shopping, beautiful flowers, and then ... Christmas! incredibly wonderful time with your family ♥ ♥ ♥




I wish you all a happy new year 2014, good luck, health and love! thank you for your support and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ♥